Real Estate · Family Law · Estate Planning · Business Law · Elder Law
If you or a family member is facing litigation, it is essential to obtain experienced and forceful representation. At the same time, you need an attorney whose judgment and experience will keep your ultimate goal in the forefront, manage costs effectively, and resolve the matter expeditiously and satisfactorily.
The attorneys at Spitzer, Christopher & Arvanites have extensive litigation experience before all courts and administrative agencies. Assertiveness, thoroughness, and forcefulness are their trademarks.
Accessibility is a key factor in the attorney/client relationship. During work hours, your telephone call will be handled by a staff member and not by a computerized telephone tree.
If your lawyer is in the office, your call will be handled by him, or returned as soon as he becomes available.
During all phases of the litigation, you will be updated on the progress of the case, and advised of the options and alternatives best suited to resolve the litigation. The final decision as to the disposition of the case will always be yours.
- Real estate law including construction litigation; zoning litigation; land use litigation; boundary disputes, title disputes, easement disputes; adverse possession; and landlord-tenant dispute resolution for commercial landlords and tenants
- Business litigation involving contract disputes; partnership disputes; employment actions; disputes with former employers; insurance litigation; tortious interference with contract; and consumer protection (representing either the consumer or business)
- Family law issues such as divorce litigation and modification of child custody or support
- Probate litigation, such as will contests; actions involving trustees, guardians or conservators accused of wrongdoing; trustee, guardian or conservatorships
- Criminal defense of misdemeanor or felony charges in Massachusetts and federal courts ranging from juvenile offenses and drug crimes to DUI, vehicular homicide or white collar crime
- General litigation in administrative cases and appeals; civil and criminal appeals; insurance litigation and personal injury cases
Contact Our Office to Discuss Representation
To speak with an experienced attorney about your legal issues, contact the office between 8:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday. The office is conveniently located off of Route 114 in Danvers. Weekend and evening appointments are available as a convenience to our clients.